Want to fly to The Color Run Paris with your bestie? Want to wrestle rainbows on under the Eiffel Tower?
Well get your thinking caps on, use your super human powers of awesome and enter our competition because you could be winging your way to France in 2018 thanks to your friendly neighbourhood Color Run. Not only that but you’ll obviously score the bragging rights as the Superhero of the year!
All you have to do is make your best video or post a picture to your Facebook or Twitter page and share on our timeline, tag us or mention us and we’ll post it and show the world!
Your pic or video needs to say something about what Superheroes mean to you. Maybe it’s someone that is a superhero in your life, maybe it’s a short sketch featuring your own hero, maybe it’s your best DIY hack to make a killer costume… we welcome open and varied interpretations. We’re going to be looking at a lot of these in the next 12 months so make it creative, make it inspirational and make it awesome because you are up against stiff competition!
To make sure you’ve ticked off everything with your masterpiece be sure to check out all the rules below!
Superhero competition rules
- • Entry must be in the form of a photo or video posted to the entrants social media feed.
- • Entry must reference The Color Run South Africa as well as Superhero.
- • Preference will be given to entries that are creative and inspiring.
- • The entry must tag The Color Run South Africa using the tag @thecolorrunsa for twitter and share on facebook.com/thecolorrunsouthafrica in order to qualify. All entries must use the #TCRHero and the event location e.g. #TCRJoburg, #TCRCapeTown, #TCRDurban
- • If entry is in the form of a photograph/image the image must also be available in hi res format on request
- • If the entry is in the form of a video, the video should be no longer than 90 seconds in length. The video should be available in hi res format on request.
- • The entry should also tag a specific event in the Super Hero Tour series as eg #TCRJoburg, #TCRCapeTown, #TCRDurban
- • The Color Run will select a finalist one week before each event staged in South Africa in the period 1 March 2017 to 28 Feb 2018.
- • You may submit the same entry for multiple locations.
- • Finalists by location will be announced at the finish festival of said event.
- • The competition winner will be selected from the finalists within a week of the final event of the year.For full T&Cs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.